12 Grimmauld Place
Augur for the Ministry of Magic with 4 years of experience fighting dark wizards in far of places and capturing dangerous magical beasts.
- Particularly talented in Defense Against the Dark Arts, having defeated 6 highly capable dark wizards. Studied dueling under Professor Dumbledore and Professor Snape.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; a prominent member of the Order of the Phoenix.
- Fluent in Parceltongue, some French.
- Only student in Hogwards capable of resisting the Imperius curse.
- Expert in finding Horcruxes; found and destroyed Tom Riddle’s Diary.
- Worked with Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger to uncover the Chamber of Secrets.
- Highly adept at looking after magical creatures, including Welsh dragons, centaurs and giant spiders.
- Acted as advisor to Minister of Magic Fudge; provided daily updates on state of dark magic at Hogwards.
2006-present Auror for the Ministry of Magic
- Journeyed to Egypt as part of anti-dragon brigade; captured four green dragons.
- Dueled with six dark wizards in the forests of Belarus.
- Reforged ties with six giants in Scotland.
1999-2006 Hogwarts School of Wizarding and Magic
- Achieved 10 OWLS; A+ in Defense Against the Dark Arts
- Made Quidditch team six years in a row.
- Youngest seeker in the history of Hogwarts